Elmer Dowling of Elmer's Roofing Service in Hortonville, Wisconsin discusses white reflective elastomeric roof coatings on BBB Straight Talk. Elmer can be reached at (920) 841-2314 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find Elmer's Roofing on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ElmersRoofing.
The discussion included the following topics:
- About Elmer's Roofing
- What are roof coatings?
- How long have roof coatings been around, and why were they developed?
- What kind of a roofs are coatings best suited for?
- Can you coat asphalt shingles?
- How long do roof coatings last?
- Commercial and residential roofing
- No tear-off required with roof coatings
- How do you install coatings around roof penetrations?
- Advantages and benefits of roof coatings
- Roof coatings are generally white
- Are there advantages of a black roof during winter?
- Can you install roof coatings on new construction?
- You can install coatings on flat and sloped roofs
- How long does it take to install roof coatings?
- How big of a crew do you need to install roof coatings?
- Homeowner considerations and questions to ask a roofing contractor
- How and why did Elmer's Roofing begin focusing on roof coatings?
- Hiring a trained, certified installer vs. DIY
- Free estimates and roof evaluations
- Elmer's Roofing service area
- The future of embracing and mandating cool roofs
Find a Contractor here
ROOFING CONTRACTORS NEEDED IN MULTIPLE STATES!
Patton Services | (309) 303-3128 | email@example.com | http://www.whiteroofingsystems.com