Using untested or unproven products and inexperienced installers can increase the risk of installing a roof coating system that fails to meet customer expectations.
Some coating suppliers and applicators also tend to offer long-term warranties in an effort to build customer confidence and differentiate themselves from competitors. While warranties have their place, pre-qualifying manufacturers, specific products, and applicators is a more reliable means to control — and ensure the success of — the selection process.
You should also consider the following questions in making decisions:
- How long has the formulation been in use?
- Does the supplier make the coating, or do they have their products private-labeled?
- What is the oldest application of the formulation?
- Will the manufacturer provide mock-ups and adhesion testing to assist with system selection?
- Do nearby facilities have the proposed products in place?
- Can the manufacturer provide references who are available for interviews
If you are interested in roof coatings, it is best to use proven materials and experienced roof coating installers.
Please click here to look for a professional Conklin Roofing Systems contractor in your area.
ROOFING CONTRACTORS NEEDED IN MULTIPLE STATES!
Patton Services | (309) 303-3128 | email@example.com | http://www.whiteroofingsystems.com/