Elmer Dowling and the Elmer's Roofing Service team install a tapered ISO board with a Conklin ply roof coating system on a flat roof in Westbury, NY (Long Island).
The basic process includes the following steps:
- Tear-off the existing roof system
- Install a taper (drainage) system consisting of ISO board (insulation) and crickets
- Install a primer coating
- Seal the seams with base coat, fabric and caulking (where necessary)
- Apply a base coat with fabric to reinforce it
- Apply a white reflective (energy efficient) top coating
Find a Contractor
ROOFING CONTRACTORS NEEDED IN MULTIPLE STATES!
Patton Services | (309) 303-3128 | email@example.com | http://www.whiteroofingsystems.com